Automated Phone Surveys
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) was incorporated in 1978 and has been a leading developer of computer software and phone systems.
DSC specializes in developing voice broadcasting and IVR applications and systems.
Using this advanced technology, DSC provides call survey applications for a wide variety of industries and governments.
What are Automated Survey Calls?
"Automated survey calls collect information from individuals by phone without human interaction. These calls can be both inbound (caller initiated) or outbound (phone system initiated). Typically an IVR is used to prompt the caller with questions and responses are indicated by the respondent using telephone keypad responses (DTMF) or by speaking into the phone and having the response recorded for later analysis."
How Do We Conduct Surveys?
Inbound telephone surveys can be conducted by automatically answering calls and processing the survey using our own IVR technology.
Likewise, outbound phone surveys can be conducted by calling individuals using voice broadcasting technology.
First an introductory message is played identifying your organization. The phone survey respondent can be given the option to take this survey, leave a voice message, hear additional information, talk with one of your representatives or simply decline to participate in the phone survey.
The telephone survey can accept touch phone response or can record each question response for later analysis.
Automated Survey Advantages
There are many advantages of automated phone surveys. Studies have indicated that automated surveys are more accurate than surveys conducted using live operators. The following are just a few of these advantages:
- Less Costly Surveys - Surveys conducted using automatic survey technology are less expensive. No physical hand and headsets are required and once designed, a survey is conducted by a computerized phone system and no labor is required.
- More Timely Surveys - Because automated phone surveys are conducted by technology rather than humans, a larger sample group can be surveyed all at once. The number of simultaneous surveys is limited only by the phone resources, not by the number of surveyors.
- More Frequent Surveys - Due to less cost and faster turnaround, automated surveys can be conducted more frequently, providing the surveying organization more timely and up to date results.
- Consistent Questions - Automated surveys have recorded questions that are presented to each respondent is the same and consistent way.
- Eliminates Surveyor Bias - some surveys are unreliable if the surveyor asks questions in a biased or leading manner. Even the fact that a man or a woman asks the question can affect the bias of the response.
- Randomized Options - automatic surveys can present survey question options in a random order, ensuring that each possible response is presented in an unbiased order.
- Respondents Tend To Be More Honest - studies have shown that respondents are likely to answer questions more honestly if responding to a machine rather than a person.
Call Survey Outsourcing Services
Our survey calling clients are provided the following features when using our IVR outsourcing services:
- Your Own 800 Number
- Customized Development
- Complex Survey Routing
- Database Access
- Database Update
- Unlimited Questions
- Website and Server Data Access
- Text To Speech Converter
- Call Recording and Retrieval Service
- Professional Voice Prompts
- Outside Phone Transfer Upon Completion
- Online Reporting
- Much More....
Call Us Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our IVR survey phone systems and services.